If there's an image you like, I can put together a custom order for you. Via: www.ramonarode.etsy.

Friday, August 20, 2010

Artisan Market #2!

RamonaRode is appearing in its 2 craft fair or outdoor artisan market this weekend (August 21& 22). 

I've been gearing up for it and everything is ready to go...well I'm going to try to make the coasters yet again tonightBUT I did manage to find a good coating for the wood panels!  Turns out I had it all along...I just used the same epoxy that I used for the coasters and it worked. 

All set!

These are the two wood panels I'm bringing with me to the fair.  They measure 6x8

New to this fair: 

  • Lino cut cards sold in packs of 5 only.

  • Wood panels 6x8

  • Sale bin cards, $2 each!  These are cards that I made early on but now need to be cut from the "starting line up."  The sale bin cards are selling for $2 each and do not come enclosed in a clear bag.

  • New Price List!!!!!!!  the biggest change is the change in price.  Photo cards are now $4 not $5 and can be bought in packs of 5 for $15 not $20.  Matted prints are now $15 not $20.

The fair is from 10 am to 4 pm Saturday the 21st and Sunday the 22nd.
at
Lynn Valley Library Plaza

View Larger Map

Hope to see you there!

p.s. pray for sun :)

No comments: