If there's an image you like, I can put together a custom order for you. Via: www.ramonarode.etsy.

Friday, January 20, 2012

Ideas Running Amok

I just read Designsponge.com and was totally enamoured by two posts
these embroidered coasters: by Diana Rupp

*I read things like this and have this overwhelming urge to try to make it myself.  I need to buy embroidery stuff...can you imagine a larger piece in a frame on the wall?  And I'd love to try silk screening again...there are so many neat things you can do with a silk screen!   BUT, maybe I should try to finish knitting that infinity scarf that I've only completed 1/3 of ...or maybe I should get on with those new photos and make more wood panels already.  These things are running amok in my head...now to just COMPLETE something.  
One thing at a time Marie.  Resist the urge!* 
 for now ;)

No comments: