If there's an image you like, I can put together a custom order for you. Via: www.ramonarode.etsy.

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

New Vancouver Images Soon

I spent Thursday tromping around Vancouver with a friend getting some new pictures.
Today, I've been editing them and I've been pretty happy with the way its going.  Here's a sneak peak:

The plan is to have iconic Vancouver symbols edited like these two

And this bunch was from a couple of weeks ago.  
These guys cost me $120...I spent a couple of hours in a coffee shop fooling around with different edits mean while my car was being towed. oops.


Not sure how many of these I'll end up going with but the creative juices are flowing...and I'm trying to take Ira Glass' advice and "do a lot of work. do a huge volume of work."  

I'd love to hear your honest feedback

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was browsing for inspirations for my portfolio, somehow linked to your blog, I really like the 3 bears one!! You have an eye for colour and photography! Keep doing what you doing!

~AK

RamonaRode said...

thanks for the encouragement :) good luck with your portfolio!